Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Reality Show Lineup

OMDB (that's "Over My Dead Body") would I watch some of the reality shows out right now (for instance, "Denise Richards: It's Complicated"). I'm not hoping for anything amazing, but a program of at least "A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila" status would suffice. Luckily, networks are still pumping out new reality shows and have announced a number of new ones for the fall lineup. Here's a few of the most talked about series and my predictions of their success.


New York Goes to Hollywood
VH1 has answered my prayers with this spin-off that follows the ultimate diva New York as she tries to make it in Hollywood.
HIT: Some might be sick of New York, but I really can't think of a more hilarious scenario.

Bad Dads
FOX has ordered this show about deadbeat fathers who don't pay child support! The National Child Support Center will make these d-bags miserable until they are forced to help support their kids.
HIT: If this show features as many angry baby mommas as I think it will, then it will rule.

Black Gold
No, unfortunately this show does not have anything to do with bling, grills, or anything of that nature. It's actually about Matthew McConaughey's brother, Rooster McConaughey and his dirty job in the oil industry. This show will be on truTV...whatever that is.
HIT: Granted, this is the first time I've heard of the network it will be on, but let me just put it this way: Rooster's son is named Miller Lyte. This guy must be a cray! Totally should have gone with Natty Ice..

Untitled T.I. Project
This MTV show will follow the hunky MC for several months before he gets thrown in the slammer.
HIT: Though his relevance is dwindling, T.I. is hot so I have hope.

Untitled 50 Cent Project
MTV is also giving a show to this 'tard. The show is apparently be aimed at the helping the community, and the young adult who wins will receive a college scholarship (WTF, I know).
BOMB: Nah, I'm good!

Border Security USA
The ABC show will document--you guessed it--US border security. Perhaps some of “los emos” will be spotted trying to make their escape from the adversity they face across the border.
BOMB: Sounds fuckin' lame.

No comments: