Monday, August 11, 2008

The Royal Ronsons



Look at this hot photo shoot from Harper's Bazaar of the Ronson sibs as the Royal Tenenbaums. Sometimes I think about how fucking cool these sibs are and then I remember they are all in their thirties, which is kind of lamesies. Also, it's slightly lamesies that Mark actually used to wear those Chas Tenenbaums adidas warm-up suits like they weren't hilarious. Shit ain't right. Sam is almost outshining her twin, Charlotte, as Gwyneth, no? Luh dat biatch. Sam, I mean. Not Gwyneth who kind of is dead to me since she is still married to Chris Martin who becomes more and more pathetico every day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark is kind of cute...

Danielle said...

I wouldn't say he was kind of cute. I would tend to say he's DEAD SEXY. Plus he produced "Back to Black" so he really he's perfection.

Anonymous said...

charlotte's hott

Anonymous said...

lol @ them roots. I didn't notice at first but damn, I can't tell if home gurl has some balls to let her roots show like that or if she's clinically blind.